- Manage all aspects of technology at U.S. Bank Stadium for the Minnesota Sports Facilities Authority, including network,Wi-Fi, DAS, telephone, television, scoreboard, broadcast, ticketing, security and point of sale systems. Guide full- and part-time technology staff and provide technical support to stadium offices, including servers, email, backup, copiers, workstations and iOS management.
- Responsible for overall availability of technology systems for gaming, hospitality, marketing, entertainment, golf, accounting, human resources, radio broadcasting (WELY) and convenience store operations. Supervise staff of three IT specialists who support network operations and storage, server administration, backup and recovery, telecommunications and team member troubleshooting. Provide effective leadership to the Bois Forte Development Corporation and Reservation Tribal Council, including expense management, strategic planning and policy creation. Design and publish company intranet, fortunebay.com and all corporate social media accounts.
- Performed several successful deployments of Apple technology on behalf of Apple Professional Services (K-12). Consulted with clients on a wide range of technology solutions, including nationwide remote and onsite reactive support, web server administration, system imaging/mass deployment, Xsan and Final Cut Server.
- Designed web-based student information management system for 200-student Minnesota charter high school founded by a former Prince protégé. Re-engineered entire technology infrastructure, including workstations, server, network and phone system. Created and implemented technology plan for Los Angeles expansion school and served as technology director for both schools.
NORTHWEST AIRLINES — EAGAN, MINNESOTA
Manager, line maintenance automation (2001 — 2003)
Senior technology specialist, fuel and corporate services (1996 — 2001)
Manager, general credit (1993 — 1996)
Senior collector, universal air travel plan (1992 — 1993)
New accounts clerk, freight credit (1991 — 1992)
- Supervised staff of seven credit clerks and managed 17 general ledger accounts with balances up to $25 million and annual billings of more than $530 million. Designed executive reporting system for $175 million receivables financing project, ensuring “AA” certificate rating and reduced cost of funds. As technology specialist for the Fuel department, utilized many unique Apple technologies to support president and CFO with $1 billion annual fuel expense. In Technical Operations, managed 95 servers and workstations worldwide. Built an aircraft maintenance intranet reporting system that resulted in annual budget savings of $900,000.
- Founded technology consulting and web publishing company that specialized in Apple and open source tools. Managed a Seattle-based web and database server with multiple domains. Designed and published Minnesota golf, hockey, running and skiing web sites.
- Mac OS X Client and Server, iOS, Linux
- Windows 10 and Server
- MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle databases
- Oasis 360, Micros, Opera, MAS90, ABRA
- MS Exchange, Google Apps for Domains
- StadiumVision, Appetize, ABI, ISS 24/7
- WordPress, phpMyAdmin, Apache, DNS
- Photoshop, Coda, CSS, PHP
- HP ProCurve switches, Cisco wireless
- Cisco switches, access points and telephones
- Social media integration
- Office 365,VMware, EMC
Tapemark Charity Pro-Am, volunteer website coordinator (tapemarkgolf.org) and co-director IT, 2002–present
Technology Advisory Council, Hibbing Community College, 2010–2015
Twin Cities in Motion, marathon course volunteer, 2014–present