This guy paid me a visit today on my thirty-eighth birthday. I’m not sure what kind of woodpecker it is, but this one was much larger than the downeys we’ve had recently.
I spent most of the day goofing off and it felt great:
- Visited the Target, CompUSA and Best Buy video game, HDTV and computer departments.
- Played a bit with Windows Vista and will write some more thoughts about that soon.
- Answered just a couple work-related phone calls and emails.
- Got a haircut, had lunch at Zantigo and dinner at Fuddruckers with my parents.
- Received lots of great presents, phone calls, cards and emails–thanks to all of you!
Now I just need the Wild to hold on and beat the Blackhawks tonight…Originally published by DK on January 19, 2007 at 8:28 pm