I like the design of the new stamp commemorating the Minnesota Sesquicentennial. It’s not a lake image, but the aerial shot from Winona looking up the Mississippi towards the Highway 43 bridge is very nice. Very close to including Wisconsin in the shot though… 🙂
It’s been a stressful week at work for me (hence the lack of posts here). I’m close to having things back in order, if not in control, so hopefully the summer will be what summer is meant to be–laid back.
Events on tap:
- Kids at birthday parties and sleep-overs.
- Golfing tomorrow morning in Jordan with the Millers.
- Running the Grand Old Day 8K on Sunday with my friend Gina.
- Playing White Bear Yacht Club for the first time on Monday with friends.
- Tapemark Week next week (volunteering and playing this year).
- Heading straight from Southview to the airport for WWDC in San Francisco.
That list doesn’t look laid back, but it will be fun.Originally published by DK on May 30, 2008 at 9:51 pm