Last Sunday kid one and I ran the 24th Annual Minnesota State Fair Milk Run 5K in Falcon Heights. This was our second straight year and we ran this one four minutes faster than 2007.
This event is so much fun–you get a T-shirt, admission to the fair and a coupon for a free malt afterward. The 3.1-mile course starts and finishes near Heritage Square in the northwest corner of the fairgrounds and runs back and forth through the St. Anthony Park neighborhood and the University of Minnesota’s St. Paul campus.
Here are the top three men’s finishers:
- 1, Daniel Murray, 21, Blue Earth, MN, 16:33 (5:19 pace)
- 2, Thomas Tisell, 41, St. Paul, MN, 16:46 (5:24)
- 3, Michael Nawrocki, 36, Minneapolis, MN, 16:56 (5:27)
Here are the top three women’s finishers:
- 1, Kim Magee, 25, Mounds View, MN, 18:06 (5:49)
- 2, Angie Voight, 31, Minneapolis, MN, 19:07 (6:09)
- 3, Becca Nichols, 17, Lakeville, MN, 19:24 (6:14)