As some of you may have noticed, there have been a few changes here at 7minutemiles.com:
- All of my former .mn sports sites now re-direct to this site. New sections have been created for golf, hockey, running and skiing. Archived posts from each site have been consolidated on 7MM and separate RSS feeds are available for each category.
- Photo gallery images from the old sites have also been consolidated in the main 7MM gallery.
- Links to other sites we like have been consolidated in the 7MM blogroll area in the sidebar.
- I added page anchors to the fetishes page, along with a drop-down selector so you can jump down to the exact section you’d like to read.
- A new 7 Minute Miles, LLC services randomizer box replaces my personal “to-do” bucket list section, which has moved to the footer.
- Information on the contact page has been updated to add the new 7MM PO box mailing address and the return of my iChat/AOL account name.
- Minor updates to the about page and the biography sections.
- A new company page has been created to describe services the new 7 Minute Miles, LLC, organization is now offering.
Speaking of the LLC, I decided at the end of the summer it was time to start a new company. With the help of Doug Podolak and attorney Kevin Johnson, I founded 7 Minute Miles, LLC, on August 28, 2009.
The legal framework is now in place and I opened new business checking and savings accounts with U.S. Bank earlier this week. A former co-worker from Northwest Airlines, Mumtaz Walli-Ware, will be providing small business accounting and tax services and I will be purchasing business insurance from Tapemark Charity Pro-Am presenting sponsor, Anderson Agency.
The new company is a technology consultancy that specializes in WordPress web publishing and Apple system administration and management. Our first two new clients are the Tapemark Charity Pro-Am and the Macalester College Relations department. With are in negotiations with several other organizations and hope to have more news to announce soon.
Please take a look at the services we offer and contact us for a free initial consultation today!Originally published by DK on September 18, 2009 at 1:18 pm