Some stuff from a cold, rainy Sunday afternoon in Minnesota:
- I feel like generational labels like Gen X and Millennial are a lazy way to stereotype, blame and criticize groups of people that would never be allowed based on traits other than birth year.
- On a related note, publications and organizations that use “X Under X” awards are really just ageist money grabs for additional advertising revenue.
- We really enjoyed BlacKkKlansman – MK couldn’t believe some people are actually like that in real life.
- Wasn’t sure the Falvey/Levine/Baldelli regime with the Twins would ever take hold, but wow, what a start to the season.
- Thought we’d be empty-nesters soon, but I’m starting to think you never really get to be empty-nesters.
- Looks like the WordPress 5.2 update might be secretly breaking things behind the scenes for some websites.
- The Black Course at Bethpage does appear to be Extremely Difficult.
Vegas next week – prepare for a wave of food and gaming pics here soon…Originally published by DK on May 19, 2019 at 2:39 pm