Tom and Sarah Bricker’s excellent Disney Tourist Blog just published a post with their ranking of all 94 attractions at Walt Disney World. I’m really missing the Disney parks these days and haven’t seen any of the new Star Wars rides in California or Florida, so it was really fun reading this (and all of their posts, to be honest). Here are my personal top seven in Florida:
- Expedition Everest – Great theming throughout (and I love all things about the real Everest).
- Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – The original and still the best. Also has killer theming throughout.
- Test Track – I like Radiator Springs Racers in California better, but this OG made the other one possible.
- Avatar Flight of Passage – Not a huge fan of the movie and the wait times are usually crazy long, but it’s worth the wait.
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad – One Florida ride that is equal to almost all the others in the world (with the exception of Paris).
- Pirates of the Caribbean – Disneyland will always have the best version in my opinion, but this one is strong too.
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster – the theming might not appeal to “the kids” these days, but I love the whole pre-show, loading area, soundtrack, coaster layout and finish. Long live rock ‘n’ roll!
I’m sure some of the new rides I’ve haven’t seen might impact this list. Looking forward to our next visit…Originally published by DK on May 4, 2020 at 3:24 pm