It’s been almost a month since I wrote about my latest iPhone and I wanted to share a few additional thoughts:
- My friend Yagya recommended this screen cover from Amazon and it’s been amazing: no scratches, the feel and responsiveness is good and it even provides a privacy vector by blocking side views from strangers. Highly recommend!
- Was originally thinking about getting this case from Twig, but now leaning towards just having the screen protector. Might still change my mind, though…
- The size has been fine – it’s comfortable in my hand and I don’t really notice the difference in my pocket.
- The camera is even better than I expected – I find myself using all of the lens options frequently, all with great results.
- Battery life has been better than the smaller model, but not massively so in my day-to-day usage. I think part of that has to do with preferring to have the screen brightness higher than my last phone.
Well done, Cupertino!